US-India Cross-border Business Opportunities: M&A and Organic Growth
Session includes Keynote Address, Panel of Experts, and Business Networking
Thursday, April 10, 2008
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Program from 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM -
8661 Leesburg Pike
Vienna (Tysons Corner), Virginia 22182
Full buffet breakfast provided
India is one of the best kept secrets in deal making. Please join the Washington Network Group, The McLean Group, DuaAFG Consultants, and Hogan & Hartson LLP when we convene this special session for senior business executives. Come learn from M&A dealmakers and CEOs who have built cross-border companies, and uncover opportunities for your own business.
This seminar provides decision makers with the opportunity to:
• Discover how India-based firms can serve as potential buyers of US businesses or viable partners in global growth;
• Learn the lessons that CEOs and dealmakers have experienced when successfully completing cross-border transactions between India and the US;
• Gain inside knowledge about augmentation of your business capabilities through cross-border acquisitions or direct in-country growth;
• Network with major influencers and decision makers in the US and Indian business communities.
Opening Speakers: (all confirmed)
• Banashri Bose Harrison - Embassy of India, Minister Commercial
• Shiban Bakshi - DuaAFG Consultants, Director & Managing Partner
• John Broughan - Discovery Travel Systems, President (retired)
• Sunil Kumar - Assyst, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Ram Mukunda - India Globalization Capital, President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Marcia Wiss - Hogan & Hartson LLP, Partner & Co-chair India Practice Group
• John Rovani - The McLean Group, Managing Director (moderator)
WNG International Roundtable & WNG Technology Roundtable:
This business seminar is convened by the WNG International Roundtable and WNG Technology Roundtable, and presents both an educational and business networking opportunity for senior-level executives engaged in or planning for international business transactions.
- a leading US middle-market bank -
- a leading India middle-market M&A advisory firm -
- a top international law firm & India practice group -
Who Should Attend:
This event is ideally suited for C-Level executives, decision-makers and influencers involved in technology, government contracting, or travel and hospitality.
7:00 AM - Registration opens; Breakfast served; Pre-program networking (informal)
7:30 AM - Session kick-off: Welcoming remarks; Opening speakers
8:15 AM - Seminar Program: Moderated panel of experts followed by Q&A
10:30 AM - Post-program networking (informal)
11:00 AM - Session concludes
$45 in advance: Registration and fee paid online before date of event
$60 on-site: Includes $15 surcharge for unregistered walk-ins paying at the door
Cancellation Policy: WNG 48-Hour Cancellation Policy applies to this event.
Past WNG Event Highlights:
• Our most recent International Roundtable reception: click here.
• Our most recent Technology Roundtable reception: click here.
WNG Membership - Apply Online
WNG Events - Upcoming Events
WNG Events - News & Highlights
Regional Calendar - All Listings
Questions: Contact the WNG Office