WNG Networking Reception: Post-Election Connections
News Release: November 4, 2004
With the Presidential Election too close to call, and the excitement of possible political change in the air, WNG members and guests came out and make and renew their Post-Election Connections for the next four years!
On Thursday, November 4, the Washington Network Group held is signature monthly WNG Networking Reception, convened so that our members have an opportunity "gather, grip, and grin" for shameless networking purposes.
We met at the Sports Club/LA in Washington, D.C. for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Our registration volunteers for this event were:
• Donna Brand, The Women's Center - Career Counselor
• Ieva Veidemanis, ECE Consulting
• Venilde Jeronimo, The Arlington Institute - Director of Client Relations & Business Development
• Michael Herlihy, Freelance Writer
• Diane Prince, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
The WNG thanks its volunteers assisting with our registration table for this event!
Questions: Please contact the WNG Office via email or telephone: 703-351-5089.