Meet the International Counselors - Sweden
News Release: March 2, 2005
On Wednesday, March 2, 2005, the Washington Network Group and the International Gateway convened a business briefing and networking reception to examine investment and export opportunities in the Swedish market. Presentations and prepared collateral materials provided attendees with tangible advice and specific recommendations that companies can use to pursue business in Sweden.
Following panel presentations and Q&A time (90 minutes), there was a networking reception (beer and wine, and hors d'oeuvres) held in the International Gateway.
• Anders Ahnlid, Embassy of Sweden - Minister for Trade and Economic Affairs
• Erik Enroth, Invest in Sweden Agency - Executive Director
• Eva Ohlin, Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce, Washington, D.C. - Manager
• Leah Markowitz, U.S. Department of Commerce - Sweden / Nordic Countries Desk Officer
• Bill Stokes, Washington Network Group - Chairman (moderator)
This event is convened under our "Meet the International Counselors" monthly briefing series. The WNG's partner for this program is the International Gateway, an initiative of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
Embassy of Sweden, Washington, D.C.
Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
U.S. Commercial Service's Export Assistance Centers serving Washington, D.C., Maryland & Virginia
The WNG would like to thank Jörgen Halldin, Counselor, Trade and Economic Affairs at the Embassy of Sweden in Washington, D.C. for his assistance in making this event possible.
See Our Next MTIC Briefing
Contact the WNG Office
or phone: 703-351-5089