"EXPOSURE: How to Work Effectively with the Media"
News Release: May 16, 2007
On Wednesday, May 16, 2007, the Washington Network Group convened a seminar for WNG Members and non-member guests. To see our original invitation, click here.
This special event was convened under the auspices of our Entrepreneur Roundtable.
• Sheri Singer - Singer Communications, President (moderator)
• Jennifer Nycz-Conner - Washington Business Journal, Staff Reporter
• Nancy Szokan - The Washington Post, Washington Business Editor
• Nick Wakeman - Washington Technology, Editor in Chief
"...the majority of attendees, who were professional PR people, had an enjoyable time learning how to be more effective at working with the Washington Business Journal and The Washington Post."
- Kate Perrin, PRofessional Solutions LLC
See blog article: "Washington Network Group PR Program a Source for Tips and Recruits"
Attendees: The event was attended by approximately 80 people. Our annotated list of registrants includes:
• Acclaro Growth Partners • ADI Technologies, Inc • Advanse International • Advocacy Communications International • American Society of Clinical Oncology • Angel Enterprises • Association for Financial Professionals • Atlantic Partners, Inc. • Beverly Barker & Associates • Booz Allen Hamilton • Brodeur • CA • Carfax • Carr Properties • Congressional Quarterly • Content First, LLC • Crosby-Volmer International Communications • Delegation of the European Commission to the U.S. • Drive Square LLC • EndeavorConnect • Engage PR • ExSelleration, LLC • Executive Office of the Mayor • Extension Group, Inc. • Fannie Mae • Federal Reserve Board • Genese • Global Services • GolinHarris • Grant Thornton • gShare • HireStrategy • IIC, Inc. • Independent Community Bankers of America • JI Worldwide • Latin Intelligence Corporation • Lightglove • Moire Studio • Morgan Franklin Corporation • National Cancer Institute • National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration • NGP Software, Inc. • OECD • Patrick Henry LLP • Pepper Hamilton LLP • PR Works, LLC • PRofessional Solutions, LLC • RF|Binder Partners • RTI International • SpeakerBox Communications • Style & Image Network (SIN PR) • The Client Builders, Inc • The Language Key • The Washington Post • U.S. Coalition for Child Survival • UBS Financial Services • UFORIC, Inc. • USO of Metropolitan Washington • Velaro • Wachovia • Washington Business Journal • Washington Technology • Wharton School Club of Washington, DC • Woodrow Wilson Center • World Security Institute • World Vision • and many more...
Event Sponsors: We are proud to have the following sponsors for this event:
• EndeavorConnect - Executive Search
• Orchid Suites - Strategic Interprise Solutions
Venue Partner: This event was held at The National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Special thanks to WNG Member Mary Gotschall for sponsoring the WNG with the venue.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office