WNG Networking Reception
"K Street on 7th Street: A Networking Reception for Government Relations Professionals"
News Release: January 9, 2008
On Wednesday, January 9, 2008, the Washington Network Group convened its monthly networking reception for WNG Members and non-member guests. To see our original invitation, click here.
Our event partner for this networking reception was the American League of Lobbyists (ALL). The event was designed for government relations professionals in the greater Washington, D.C. region. This reception came under the auspices of the WNG Government Roundtable, and it presented a networking and marketing opportunity for both professionals and companies to increase awareness of their services.
"What a great turnout. Congrats and Thank You for having ALL there."
- President-elect, American League of Lobbyist (ALL)
"Thanks again for a great event last week, I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the coming events."
- Government & Professional Division, CQ Press - A Division of Congressional Quarterly
"You did a masterful job of organizing a terrific event! Great turnout! And good reaction from those I chatted with as to 'mix' of attendees."
- Recruiter, Troy University
"Thanks for another great networking opportunity. It was especially nice to have the chance to talk with some lobbying/government relations professionals."
- President, Barks Communications
Attendees: The event was attended by approximately 130 people. Our annotated list of registrants includes:
• AAMVA • AAVMC • Accenture • Adaptive Service Engineering • American Heart Association • American Wind Energy Association • Americans for UNFPA • AMTI, An Operation of SAIC • AOA • Aristotle • Aronson & Company • ASevierWriter • AT&T Government Solutions • ATK • Blank Rome Government Relations • Booz Allen Hamilton • C2 Meetings • C2 Portfolio • Cassidy & Associates • CEO Update • Cisco Systems, Inc • Citibank • Collins & Company • Computer Sciences Corporation • Contracts Unlimited Incorporated • CQ Press • CTIA-The Wireless Association • Deloitte Tax LLP • E-Diversity • Eurasia Group • FaceTime Strategy • FCC • FedResults • General Dynamics • General Services Administration, PBS • Girl Scouts of the USA • Goodwill Industries International, Inc. • Grant Thornton • Heidrick & Struggles • HSBC Bank USA • IEEE-USA • IFC-World Bank • International Republican Institute • IPAA • Kensitron • King & Spalding LLP • Miller & Chevalier Chartered • Miller/Wenhold Capitol Strategies, LLC • Mkt Group • MyBizOffice, Inc • National Chicken Council • National Cooperative Business Association • National Journal • National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association • Next Generation Advertising • NOVEC • Orchid Suites, Inc • Peabody Energy • Pearson & Pipkin, Inc • Pragmatics • Preferred Offices • Robbins Gioia • Rockwell Collins Inc • Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) • Soft Industry • Steigman Communications, LLC • Texas Department of Transportation • The Client Builders, Inc • The Collette Group, LLC • The Communication Center • The McCormick Group • The Normandy Group • Topflyt Technology • Troy University • TWD & Associates • U.S. Chamber of Commerce • U.S. Department of Commerce • U.S. Department of Homeland Security • U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development • U.S. Department of Labor • U.S. Department of State • U.S. House of Representatives • U.S. Senate • U.S.-Russia Business Council • United Jewish Communities • US-India Business Alliance • US-India Political Action Committee • and many more...!
The WNG is proud to have the onging support of Orchid Suites:
Strategic Enterprise Solutions
For more information about sponsorship opportunities: click here
About Our Venue:
This event was held in a private room at Bar Louie, which is located at 701 Seventh Street, NW in Washington, D.C., in the heart of the Chinatown / Penn Quarter District. For more information on how you can convene your events at Bar Louie, please contact General Manager Lyle Garraux via email or phone: 202-638-2460
Questions: Contact the WNG Office