WNG Networking Reception
"US-India Cross-border Opportunities: M&A and Organic Growth"
News Release: April 10, 2008
On Thursday, April 10, 2008, the Washington Network Group convened this special seminar event for C-level executives, decision-makers, and influencers involved in the technology, government contracting, travel, and hospitality sectors. Our event event partners were The McLean Group, DuaAFG Consultants, and Hogan & Hartson LLP.
To see our original invitation, click here.
Our Opening Speakers:
• Banashri Bose Harrison - Embassy of India, Minister Commercial
• Shiban Bakshi - DuaAFG Consultants, Director & Managing Partner
• John Broughan - Discovery Travel Systems, President (retired)
• Sunil Kumar - Assyst, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Ram Mukunda - India Globalization Capital, President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Marcia Wiss - Hogan & Hartson LLP, Partner & Co-chair India Practice Group
• John Rovani - The McLean Group, Managing Director (moderator)
This seminar provided decision makers with the opportunity to:
• Discover how India-based firms can serve as potential buyers of US businesses or viable partners in global growth;
• Learn the lessons that CEOs and dealmakers have experienced when successfully completing cross-border transactions between India and the US;
• Gain inside knowledge about augmentation of your business capabilities through cross-border acquisitions or direct in-country growth;
• Network with major influencers and decision makers in the US and Indian business communities.
The WNG is proud to have had as our event sponsor Hogan & Hartson LLP. For more information about sponsorship opportunities: click here.
This event was attended by approximately 70 people. Our annotated list of registrants includes:
• Alpha Industries, Inc • ALTERthought • Andrews Kurth LLP • Arcaid Systems Inc • Asean Focus Group • ASSYST • American Society for Training & Development • Bernstein Global Wealth Management • Booz Allen Hamilton • Burdeshaw Associates, Ltd • Capstone Strategic, Inc • Cherin Global Partners • Comter Systems Inc • Contracts Unlimited Incorporated • Crowell & Moring LLP • Deutsche Telekom NA • Discovery Travel Systems • Drake Group • DuaAFG Consultants • Embassy of India • Fact Global, LLC • Fairfax County Economic Development Authority • FBR • FGI Executive Search • Hogan & Hartson LLP • India Globalization Capital • International Gateway • International Republican Institute • Investasia/Aries Group • ITD Associates • Marshall Chawla Associates • Moti International • National Associates, Inc. • NextGen Capital, LLC • OEM Capital Corporation • Performance Media Strategies • Pin-Stripe, LLC • PR Newswire • Reznick Group • Rose Financial Services • Sohini.com • The Catevo Group • The McLean Group • Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP • Tri Polus • US India Business Alliance • Vector • VeriSign • Virginia Economic Development Partnership • Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) • Z-Tech, an ICF International Company • and many more...!
About Our Venue:
This event was held at the Sheraton Premiere hotel, located at 8661 Leesburg Pike in Vienna (Tyson's Corner), Virginia.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office