WNG Business Seminar & Networking Reception
"WNG International Roundtable on China - Seminar & Reception"
News Release: March 10, 2011
Follow @WNGnews on Twitter!
On Thursday, March 10, 2011, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of experts for our WNG International Roundtable on China, the next seminar in our series on the BRIC countries of Brazil, Russia, India, and China. Our formal program was followed by a networking reception.
This special event was convened under the auspices of the WNG International Roundtable, which supports leaders in the international arena, including the private, public, and independent sectors. The reception presented a networking opportunity for professionals working on international development, international trade policy, and international business initiatives. To see our original invitation, click here.
• Craig Allen - U.S. Department of Commerce, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia
• Xin Ma - Guangxi Province Department of Commerce, Deputy Chief of Foreign Trade Section
• David Hofmann - InterChina Consulting, North America Director
• Mike Violette - Washington Laboratories, President; American Certification Body, Director
• Cynthia Bunton - WNG International Roundtable Chair (moderator)
About this Program:
Our program on China examined current business and economic conditions, and highlighted investment and export opportunities in this fast growing market. Presentations and provided attendees with actionable advice and specific recommendations that companies could use to pursue business in China.
Additionally, we were joined by a delegation from Guangxi Province including 21 Chinese officials involved in trade promotion and fostering US-China business relationships.
WNG Members should join our WNG Asia Pacific SIG's LinkedIn group.
• AIRSCHOTT, Inc • American High Speed Rail Alliance • Arlington Economic Development • Boeing • CEO Update • ChinaOrigins Associates • CleanWaveGroup, LLC • Comcast Business • Command Strategies • Congressional Research Service • Contracts Unlimited Inc • CRBi, LLC • Cygnus Atratus Solutions LLC • Deloitte Consulting, LLP • Dutko Grayling Worldwide • Export-Import Bank of the United States • Federal Trade Commission • General Dynamics • Grant Thornton Global Public Sector • Group Goetz Architects • Hogan Lovells LLP • Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office • HSBC Bank USA • Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) • Inside U.S.-China Trade • International Financial Advisory Solutions (IFAS) • Knaeco International, Inc • Langston Global Enterprises • Law Offices of Stewart and Stewart • Metropolitan Technology Solutions, Corp • Northern Virginia Export Assistance Center • OPIC • Oracle • Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP • Peabody Energy • PNC Bank • Public Affairs Communications • RGB International Consulting, Inc • Ross Financial Services, Inc • Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP • Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) • STG Inc • StrategiConneX International, LLC • TD International • The World Bank • Tower Strategy Group • Transglobal Business Council • Transition Success Consulting • U.S. Department of Commerce • United Nations Association of the National Capital • US-China Business & Culture Exchange Center • Vantage Point Solutions Group • Washington Trade Daily • and many more...!
WNG events are professionally managed by Sonia Harris of Harris Commerce, LLC.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office