Women's Leadership Forum
Career Development Roundtable
News & Highlights
|Networking Reception: Government Relations | 2011-Sep-29
WNG Networking Reception
"WNG Government Relations Networking Reception"
News Release: September 29, 2011
Follow WNGnews on Twitter and receive updates on WNG events.
On Thursday, September 29, 2011, the Washington Network Group convened its monthly networking reception our Members and non-member guests.
The event was designed for government relations professionals in the greater Washington, D.C. region. This reception came under the auspices of the WNG Government Roundtable, and it presented a networking and marketing opportunity for both professionals and companies to increase awareness of their services. To see our original invitation, click here.
• American League of Lobbyists (ALL)
• Hispanic Lobbyists Association (HLA)
• Women in Government Relations (WGR)
• Washington Network Group (WNG)
"I just wanted to thank you for coming up with the idea of the Washington Networking Group. I really enjoyed my first reception -- everyone was very friendly and I like the fact that everyone is not only trying to recruit new business for themselves, but, also, trying to steer business toward each other."
- Owner, Photography Services Company
"I really enjoyed attending my first WNG event last week in DC. I was impressed with your professionalism and all the attendees. Thank you for being helpful and hosting such a positive event."
- Instructor, International Media Academy (IMA)
This event was attended by approximately 90 people. Our annotated list of registrants includes:
• AT&T Government Solutions • Becker & Poliakoff • Beekeeper Group • Bloomberg Government • BNA, Inc • Bulletin News • Carroll Publishing • CB Richard Ellis • CEO Update • Chenega Global Services • CloudOpX, LLC • Command Strategies • Convergence Technology Consulting (CTC) • Edington, Peel & Associates, Inc • EnGlobal • Environmental Protection Agency • Fannie Mae • Federal News Service • Federal Trade Commission • G2G Consulting, LLC • Genesis Burson-Marsteller • Gerson Lehrman Group • GlobaLink Strategies • Grant Thornton LLP • GTSCoalition • Harbourtowne Resort and Conference Center • Harris Ad Agency • Hogan Lovells LLP • International Media Academy • KG Communications • KnowWho • Marlowe & Company, LLC • OMD Worldwide • Organization of American States (OAS) • Peabody Energy • Pew Charitable Trusts • Podesta Group • POLITICO • Public Affairs Communications • Resonate • Schreiber Translations, Inc (STI) • Security Industry Association • Servcorp • Sphinx Solutions, Inc • StrategiConneX International, LLC • Tapper Communications Group • The Artemis Group • The Fund for American Studies • The McCormick Group • The Outlaw Group, LLC • The World Bank • Thomson Reuters • TM Enterprises • Trikke Federal Sales • U.S. Department of Commerce • U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) • U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) • U.S. Senate • USAID • University of Maryland / UM Research • Van Scoyoc Associates • Washington International Trade Association (WITA) • White & Case LLP • Zigron Inc • and many more...!
To learn more about WNG sponsorship opportunities: click here
Orchid - Software You Can Thrive On!
This event was professionally managed by Harris Commerce, LLC. Those interested event management assistance should contact Owner/CEO Sonia Harris via email or phone 877-812-1022.
The Occidental Grill & Seafood in Washington, D.C. Those interested to convene events at the Occidental should contact their Sales & Catering Manager Steve Centrella via email, or by phone at 202-737-4147.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office
WNG Portal Menu
You are not yet logged in