WNG Business Seminar & Networking Reception
"Doing Business in South Africa"
News Release: October 26, 2011
Follow @WNGnews on Twitter!
On Wednesday, October 26, 2011, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of experts for our WNG International Roundtable on Doing Business in South Africa. This seminar extends our series on the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China). Our formal program was followed by a networking reception.
This special event was convened under the auspices of the WNG International Roundtable, which supports leaders in the international arena, including the private, public, and independent sectors. The reception presented a networking opportunity for professionals working on international development, international trade policy, and international business initiatives. To see our original invitation, click here.
• Craig Allen - U.S. Department of Commerce, Deputy Assistant Secretary
• Johnny Moloto - Embassy of the Republic of South Africa - Deputy Chief of Mission
• Ian Oliver - The Agulhas Group LLC - Co-Founder and Director
• Claude Roxborough - South African Chamber of Commerce in America (SACCA) - U.S. President
• Marysue Shore - Global Business Strategies - President
• Cynthia Bunton - WNG International Roundtable - Chair & Panel Moderator
About this Program:
Our program on South Africa examined current business and economic conditions, and highlighted investment and export opportunities in this growing market. Presentations and prepared collateral materials provided attendees with actionable advice and specific recommendations that companies can use to pursue business in South Africa.
Interested persons should join our WNG Africa SIG's LinkedIn group.
The WNG is very fortunate to have the support of Arlington Economic Development (AED), which provided our venue at their offices located at 1100 North Glebe Road in Arlington (Ballston), Virginia 22201.
WNG events are professionally managed by Sonia Harris of Harris Commerce, LLC.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office