WNG Events - Testimonials
Here are some of the testimonials we have received:Just wanted to provide some feedback from my first WNG gathering last night. I truly enjoyed myself and met some very interesting people. It was worth my while, thank you.
• Principal, Global Marketing and Communications FirmIt was my great pleasure to meet you last night. I enjoyed the evening. I do not recall ever having met a group of people so committed to assisting others in the networking process. I look forward to the next event.
• Assistant Chief Counsel, Field Operations at the Transportation Security Administration (TSA)Thank you for a phenomenal event last evening. The diversity, experience and generational span of WNG is simply awesome!
• Public Affairs Analyst, Craig TechnologiesI want to thank you for organizing the seminar two weeks ago, where [a representative] of Titan Inc. and I met. Discussions began and continued. Tomorrow we are planning to sign the contract for us to represent Titan for locating distributors in the Middle East and India.
• President, Mistry Enterprises IncI can't tell you how much I enjoyed last night's event. The program was, of course, informative, but the networking afterward was terrific. I made some truly unlikely connections.
• Vice President, Government Affairs FirmThat was another great WNG International Roundtable program last night. One of your best points in these meetings is that you let people know that "shameless networking" is expected - That makes a great deal of difference in our ability to mingle and find interesting conversation.
• Award-Winning Video Production Executive, Strategic Communications Firm
That was a terrific Career Transition workshop last night. I’ve been to a number of these over the years. I have to say, this was one of the better workshops. The panelists were very informative and provided a lot of solid advice. They also had great credentials and experience. I walked away with many useful tips and lots to really think about. Interesting to note, I usually see more women in the audience. I was surprised by the number of men.
• Executive Director for Public Relations, American Psychological Association
I just wanted to thank you for coming up with the idea of the Washington Networking Group. I really enjoyed my first reception -- Everyone was very friendly and I like the fact that everyone is not only trying to recruit new business for themselves, but, also, trying to steer business toward each other.
• Owner, Photography Services Company
It is wonderful to be a member of WNG. Thanks for a very nice event last week as I thoroughly enjoyed it. The WNG leadershp and staff are doing a great job for our entire business community in the Metro DC area. Keep up the good work!!!
• CTO, LanTech, Inc
That was my first exposure to WNG events. I thoroughly enjoyed the panel event and its participants and I really liked the audience participation. I was impressed by the level of attendee at the event. The Q&A sessions were great as well - truly involving and inviting audience participation - a wonderful knowledge-based learning experience for all which exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all participants on the panel and to WNG.
• Publishing Manager, Supreme Court of the United States
I just wanted to shoot you a quick hello as well as a thank you note. The past 2 months I have had numerous referrals from members from the WNG who were referred to me from you and I am completely flattered as well as grateful. It is people like you that keep my business going. Thanks for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you at the next event!
• Business Development Director, HireStrategy
It was an absolute pleasure meeting your crew. You've surrounded yourself with some truly incredible people. I have spent my week contacting the numerous people we were able to meet last Thursday. Speaking at the WNG reception was a success for our organization.
• Director of Outreach, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed this morning's meeting - What a great session! The WNG seems such a maverick organization. A great discovery. Very educational. Thanks for making it possible!
• Principal, PCI Communications, Inc
WNG Events Overview WNG Networking Receptions WNG Educational Programs WNG News & Highlights
WNG on Social Media: LinkedIn
- Join us! Facebook
- Join us! Twitter
- Follow us @WNGDC Google+
Questions: Contact the WNG Office