WNG Technology Roundtable
"Cybersecurity for Small Businesses"
News Release: October 21, 2014
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of speakers who had a conversation with us about cybersecurity for small businesses.
This boardroom session was convened by our WNG Technology Roundtable, which supports leaders in the technologies industry, with an emphasis on the information technology, software, wireless and mobile applications sectors. We do this by convening business networking opportunities and content-driven programs that address issues of interest to professionals working in this arena.
Special thanks to WNG Member Sipa Sikaulu for his leadership in bringing together our panelists for this program!
The session was introduced by Bill Stokes, WNG Chairman.
Our panelists included:
- TK Eppley - Silent Circle, Vice President of Operations
- Jane LeClair, PhD - Excelsior College, Chief Operating Officer, National Cybersecurity Institute (NCI)
- Danyetta Fleming Magana - Covenant Security Solutions, President/Founder
- Vern Mosley - Federal Communications Commission, Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau
- Andy Pendergast - Cyber Squared, Co-Founder and Product Director
Our moderator was:
- Nnake Nweke - Federal Communications Commission, Branch Chief, and Chairman of the WNG Technology Roundtable
See our original event invitation for more details.
"The panel was informative and timely. I look forward to future WNG events."
- Vice President, Government Operations at Vencore
Engage with us! Join the WNG Technology Roundtable on LinkedIn.
WNG on Social Media:
LinkedIn - Join us!
Facebook - Join us!
Twitter - Follow us @WNGDC
Google+ Join us!
Questions: Contact the WNG Office