WNG Technology Roundtable
"Cybersecurity for Small Businesses II"
News Release: May 14, 2015
On Thursday, May 14, 2015, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of speakers to discuss with us cybersecurity for small businesses.
This boardroom session was convened by our WNG Technology Roundtable, which supports leaders in the technologies industry, with an emphasis on the information technology, software, wireless and mobile applications sectors. We do this by convening business networking opportunities and content-driven programs that address issues of interest to professionals working in this arena.
Special thanks to WNG Member Sipa Sikaulu for his leadership in bringing together our panelists for this program!
The session was introduced by Bill Stokes, WNG Chairman.
- Jennifer Bisceglie - Interos Solutions, President and CEO
- Christopher Duvall - U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Section Chief, IT and Communications Sectors,
Office of Cybersecurity and Communications
- Danyetta Fleming Magana - Covenant Security Solutions, President/Founder
- Andy Purdy - Huawei Technologies USA, Chief Security Officer
- Carter Schoenberg - CALIBRE Systems, Division Director, Cyber Security Services
- Nnake Nweke - Federal Communications Commission, Branch Chief, and Chairman of the WNG Technology Roundtable
See our original event invitation for more details.
"Excellent panel and conversation. Thank you!"
- Vice President, Security at SyncTech Partners
Engage with us! Join the WNG Technology Roundtable on LinkedIn.
WNG on Social Media:
LinkedIn - Join us!
Facebook - Join us!
Twitter - Follow us @WNGDC
Google+ Join us!
Questions: Contact the WNG Office