WNG Networking Reception"WNG Government Relations Networking Reception"News Release: September 29, 2011
on Twitter and receive updates on WNG events.
On Thursday, September 29, 2011, the Washington Network Group convened its monthly networking reception our Members and non-member guests.
The event was designed for government relations professionals in the greater Washington, D.C. region. This reception came under the auspices of the WNG Government Roundtable
, and it presented a networking and marketing opportunity for both professionals and companies to increase awareness of their services. To see our original invitation, click here
• American League of Lobbyists (ALL)
• Hispanic Lobbyists Association (HLA)
• Women in Government Relations (WGR)
• Washington Network Group (WNG)Testimonials
"I just wanted to thank you for coming up with the idea of the Washington Networking Group. I really enjoyed my first reception -- everyone was very friendly and I like the fact that everyone is not only trying to recruit new business for themselves, but, also, trying to steer business toward each other.
- Owner, Photography Services Company
"I really enjoyed attending my first WNG event last week in DC. I was impressed with your professionalism and all the attendees. Thank you for being helpful and hosting such a positive event.
- Instructor, International Media Academy (IMA)Attendees
This event was attended by approximately 90 people. Our annotated list of registrants includes:
• AT&T Government Solutions • Becker & Poliakoff • Beekeeper Group • Bloomberg Government • BNA, Inc • Bulletin News • Carroll Publishing • CB Richard Ellis • CEO Update • Chenega Global Services • CloudOpX, LLC • Command Strategies • Convergence Technology Consulting (CTC) • Edington, Peel & Associates, Inc • EnGlobal • Environmental Protection Agency • Fannie Mae • Federal News Service • Federal Trade Commission • G2G Consulting, LLC • Genesis Burson-Marsteller • Gerson Lehrman Group • GlobaLink Strategies • Grant Thornton LLP • GTSCoalition • Harbourtowne Resort and Conference Center • Harris Ad Agency • Hogan Lovells LLP • International Media Academy • KG Communications • KnowWho • Marlowe & Company, LLC • OMD Worldwide • Organization of American States (OAS) • Peabody Energy • Pew Charitable Trusts • Podesta Group • POLITICO • Public Affairs Communications • Resonate • Schreiber Translations, Inc (STI) • Security Industry Association • Servcorp • Sphinx Solutions, Inc • StrategiConneX International, LLC • Tapper Communications Group • The Artemis Group • The Fund for American Studies • The McCormick Group • The Outlaw Group, LLC • The World Bank • Thomson Reuters • TM Enterprises • Trikke Federal Sales • U.S. Department of Commerce • U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) • U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) • U.S. Senate • USAID • University of Maryland / UM Research • Van Scoyoc Associates • Washington International Trade Association (WITA) • White & Case LLP • Zigron Inc • and many more...!
Orchid - Software You Can Thrive On!
To learn more about WNG sponsorship opportunities: click hereEvent Management
This event was professionally managed by Harris Commerce, LLC
. Those interested event management assistance should contact Owner/CEO Sonia Harris via email
or phone 877-812-1022.Our Venue
The Occidental Grill & Seafood in Washington, D.C. Those interested to convene events at the Occidental should contact their Sales & Catering Manager Steve Centrella via email, or by phone at 202-737-4147.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office