WNG Business Seminar & Networking Reception
Follow @WNGnews on Twitter!
On Thursday, June 9, 2011, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of experts for our WNG International Roundtable on Doing Business in South Africa. This seminar continued our series on the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China). Our formal program was followed by a business networking reception.
This special event was convened under the auspices of the WNG International Roundtable, which supports leaders in the international arena, including the private, public, and independent sectors. The reception presented a networking opportunity for professionals working on international development, international trade policy, and international business initiatives. To see our original invitation, click here.
• Linda S. Droker - U.S. Department of Commerce, Director, Office of South Asia, International Trade Administration
• Rakesh Gupta - KiwiTech, CEO
• Vinay Kwatra - Embassy of India, Minister (Commerce)
• Venkat Nippani - Grant Thornton India, Director, eGovernment and IT Consultancy
• Marcia A. Wiss - Hogan Lovells LLP, Partner & India Practice Co-chair
• Sanjay Puri - Alliance for US India Business (AUSIB), President (moderator)
About this Program:
Our program on India examined current business and economic conditions, and highlighted investment and export opportunities in this growing market. Presentations and prepared collateral materials provided attendees with actionable advice and specific recommendations that companies can use to pursue business and investment opportunities in India.
Interested persons should join our WNG Asia Pacific SIG's LinkedIn group.
Venue Partner & Sponsor:
We are especially thankful to Hogan Lovells LLP, which provided our venue in their Fulbright Conference Center at 555 Thirteenth Street, NW in Washington, DC 20004.
WNG events are professionally managed by Sonia Harris of Harris Commerce, LLC.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office