WNG Networking Reception"WNG Summer Soirée"News Release: July 11, 2012 LinkedIn
- Members and non-members may join Facebook
- Members and non-members may join Twitter
- Everyone may follow us @WNGnews
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012, the Washington Network Group convened its annual WNG Summer Soirée networking reception
for our Members and non-member guests. We enjoyed a large turn-out from across all five WNG Roundtables: International, Technology, Government, Communications, and Entrepreneur, as our guests met to "gather, grip, and grin" for shameless networking purposes. To see our original invitation, click here
"Thanks for this evening - excellent event.
- Director, Government Affairs, Thomson Reuters
"iQMedia had a great 2 days in DC talking to congressional offices. Wrapped up the trip with an awesome WNG networking event @WNGnews!
- Director of Business Development, iQ Media
"I hope you hear this often - it is a great group that you have put together.
- Principal, GMT Consulting
"I really enjoyed the soiree and will make sure to attend others in the future. I made some great new connections and had particularly interesting conversations with people whose characters are fascinating.
This event was attended by approximately 100 people. Our annotated list of registrants includes:
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics • AED • American Committees on Foreign Relations • Arent Fox LLP • Arkin Youngentob Associates, LLC • Artha Corporation • ASI • August International • AXA Advisers LLC • Bettger & Associates • Bloomberg Government • bluecrab solar • Brookings Institution • Carr Workplaces • Center for Emerging Market Policies • Central Michigan University • Citibank • CNMC • CRBi LLC • Direct Selling Association • Dixit Media Group • DP Solutions • FDIC • FHI 360 • Empower IT • EndeavorConnect Search • Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) • FocalPoint Coaching of Northern Virginia • G2G Consulting, LLC • G4S Integrated Facilities • GMT Consulting • Georgetown University • Golden Mean Consulting • Grant Thornton LLP • Harris Commerce • Hogan Lovells LLP • Hope Fellowships • HSBC Bank • IBIS Advisors • Information Concepts • Intelsat • IonIdea, Inc • iQ Media • International Investor • KG Communications • Kosovo Office of the Prime Minister • Margot Schulman Photography • Marq Energie • MindFinders • Mintz Levin • National Albanian American Council (NAAC) • NAVSEA • NCI Information Systems • Nicholson Marketing • Nortec Communications, Inc • Optimal Networks • Progressive Commercial Finance • Purposeful Connections • Qumulus • Rippeteau Architects, PC • ROCS Entry Level Staffing • ROM • Savalan, LLC • Sayres & Assoc • Schreiber Translations, Inc. (STI) • SIPU International • Staffing Now • Steigman Communications, llc • Talent Curve Solutions, LLC • Terre des Hommes • The Washington Post • Thomson Reuters • Tiger Services • Transportation Security Administration (TSA) • U.S. Department of Commerce • U.S. Department of State • University of Chicago • Vanguard Communications • Vision Partners & Associates • Weissman Federal Strategies • XO Communications • Zigron Inc • and many more...
Orchid - Software You Can Thrive On!
To learn more about WNG sponsorship opportunities: click hereEvent Management
This event was professionally managed by Harris Commerce, LLC
. Those interested event management assistance should contact Owner/CEO Sonia Harris via email
or phone 877-812-1022.Our Venue
This event was held at Lima Restaurant & Lounge. Those interested to convene events at Lima should contact their Director of Sales Gina Dakouni via email, or by phone at 202-789-2800.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office