WNG Business Seminar & Networking Reception
On Tuesday, November 13, 2012, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of experts for our WNG International Roundtable on Doing Business in Vietnam. This seminar extended our series on the important overseas markets (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Turkey, Belgium). Our formal program was followed by a business networking reception.
• Dao Tran Nhan - Embassy of Vietnam, Minister Counselor for Trade
• Clayton Yeutter - Hogan Lovells, Senior Advisor, and former U.S. Trade Representative
• Jeffrey Dutton - U.S. Department of Commerce, Director, Office of the Pacific Basin
• James Lewis - Export-Import Bank of the United States, Senior Export Finance Manager
• Cynthia Bunton - WNG International Roundtable, Chair (Panel Moderator)
About this Program:
Our program on Vietnam examined current business and economic conditions, and highlight investment and export opportunities in this important market. Presentations and prepared collateral materials will provide attendees with actionable advice and specific recommendations that companies can use to pursue business in Vietnam.
This special event was convened under the auspices of the WNG International Roundtable, which supports leaders in the international arena, including the private, public, and independent sectors. The reception presented a networking opportunity for professionals working on international development, international trade policy, and international business initiatives.
To see our original invitation, click here.
Join our LinkedIn groups: WNG International Roundtable and WNG Asia Pacific SIG.
The WNG is very fortunate to have Hogan Lovells US LLP in Washington, D.C. as our venue partner.
WNG events are professionally managed by Sonia Harris of Harris Commerce, LLC.
LinkedIn - Members and non-members may join
Facebook - Members and non-members may join
Twitter - Follow us @WNGnews
Questions: Contact the WNG Office