WNG Technology Roundtable
"Demystifying Innovation: Proven Methodologies, Best Practices and How To's"
News Release: July 10, 2014
On Thursday, July 10, 2014, the Washington Network Group convened a panel of speakers who helped demystify the process of innovation, discussing with us proven methodologies, best practices and the "how to's" of successful innovation.
Our panelists included:
- David Ihrie - Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology, Chief Technology Officer
- Andres Jordan - Factor6 LLC, Founder (former Vice President of Innovation, Deutsche Telekom)
- Nnake Nweke - Federal Communications Commission, Branch Chief (moderator)
- Chris Villasenor - Mercuri Urval USA, President
This boardroom session was convened by our WNG Technology Roundtable, which supports leaders in the technologies industry, with an emphasis on the information technology, software, wireless and mobile applications sectors. We do this by convening business networking opportunities and content-driven programs that address issues of interest to professionals working in this arena. The session was introduced by Bill Stokes, WNG Chairman.
"Great panel discussion tonight!"
- Founder and CEO of Bridgenosis
"The event was fantastic. Brilliant panel. Very engaging."
- CyberSecurity expert
"It was a great panel and conversation – more so than many other events I have been to."
- Manager, Business Development, Arlington Economic Development
See our original event invitation for more details.
Join the WNG Technology Roundtable on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn - Join us!
Facebook - Join us!
Twitter - Follow us @WNGnews
Questions: Contact the WNG Office